Some people prefer the mountains or the woods as a perfect vacation, but beach people know… it’s better in the Bahamas. It is with no surprise that The Bahamas has become a staple dream location for vacation go-ers around the world. Their picture perfect beaches has earned its spot as one of the Best Beaches in the World, according to U.S. Travel News. If that fact alone is not convincing enough, here are a few reasons why it’s just better to vacation in the Bahamas.
- It’s Convenient and Easy to Travel To – When it comes to traveling, people often worry about how difficult it may be to get there. These fears sometimes keep them from going anywhere at all! Luckily Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport provides you with a convenient, efficient and stress-free way to start and end your Bahamas vacation. Transfers are available for hotels in downtown Nassau, Cable Beach, Montague Island, Paradise Island, South Ocean, and the Nassau pier. In addition, contact your hotel or host to help you choose their trusted local excursion companies that will guarantee you a slice of Bahamas paradise.
- Rest and Relaxation – You’ll find a whole new meaning for rest and relaxation here among the sand, surf and swaying palms. Plus, the sights and shopping bring you Bahamian culture, activities and entertainment within easy reach. The sounds, smells, and feel of the ocean breeze will certainly evoke that feeling of “island time.”
- There’s Something for Everyone – With more than 700 islands and cays, The Bahamas offers something to appeal to everyone. From beaches filled with endless activities and watersports to secluded stretches of sand dotted with palm trees. Rent a golf cart and roam the narrow streets lined with historic pastel-colored clapboard houses to enjoy a Bahamian island where it feels like time stood still.
- Top-Notch Beaches – The calm, turquoise waters and soft, powdery sand of our beaches have earned them top honors as some of the best in the world. The land of beautiful beaches, a visitor to the Bahamas will be presented with many choices. From pink shorelines and palm trees, to silky white sands and turquoise waters, the variety is exquisite. There are over 700 islands in the Bahamas, you’re going to want to immediately know which beaches are the best.
- It’s the Perfect for a Family Vacation – For the kids, the Bahamas is a wonderful expedition into Bahamian warmth and culture with a great nod to the imagination. The Bahamas is comprised of 30 inhabited islands (and 670 non-inhabited) offering locations worthy of a family vacation. If you’re looking for an easy choice in the Bahamas, consider housing made specifically for families. Discover kids’ activities at Atlantis, Paradise Island and start planning your journey to The Bahamas.
- Delicious Food and Exciting Nightlife – The best restaurants in the Bahamas will provide respite from the heat with delicious food and drinks. Bahamian cuisine is a tasty blend of British, Spanish, and West Indian influences, with a touch of the American South. Eat hearty to keep up your energy – The Bahamas also boasts a vibrant nightlife with plenty here to keep you up long after the sun goes down.
- Enjoy Sun, Sand, and Sea – Every day is a beach day in the Bahamas! With pristine, powdery-soft white sand, sparkling turquoise waters, and an average of 300 sunny days each, book a boating or fishing charter, take a sunset cruise, zoom down a waterslide, or simply spend a day on the sand.
- Create Memories That Will Last a Lifetime – If you’ve been thinking about booking a vacation, there’s no better time than right now, and there’s no better place than Nassau Paradise Island! From our world-class accommodations, dining, and nightlife, to our endless assortment of things to see and do, sunny skies, and gorgeous beaches – join us and see why It’s Better in The Bahamas